Feed your soul in this picturesque landscape through a challenging, 60 minute yoga practice to awaken a deeper awareness in mind, body and spirit. After a moving yoga class, continue to enjoy the stunning scenery with about 45 minutes of playtime and paddle around the tranquil waters.
- Show up 15 minutes before the class starts, at the far edge of the parking lot, to fill out safety wavers and to receive instructions on how to safely use the stand up paddleboards. If possible, please print out the safety waver in advance and fill out the bottom portion. Safety wavers can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/os488wra6o0kyed/GLP%20waiver.pdf?dl=0
- Weather pending. Should it be raining, the workshop will be canceled and you will have the option to sign up for another SUP workshop or receive 100% refund.
- Bring sunscreen lotion and water.
- Bring waterproof shoes because the area we launch is rocky.
- Price of board rental is included in the cost of the workshop.
- Must pre-register to reserve your board as there are limited spots available in the workshop.
Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EDT) - Add to Calendar
1081 Greenwood Lake Turnpike South Launch, Ringwood, NJ 07456 -